Thank you for your interest in volunteering at VACL. Our organisation undertakes many projects and initiatives that promote and support the revival of Aboriginal languages in Victoria.
The benefits of volunteering with VACL
- Maybe you are studying in an area relevant to our work, volunteering with us would expand your skills and experience and ultimately increases your employability.
- If you are considering undertaking further education (University or similar) volunteering with us could be a great way to put your chosen career into perspective and give you some on the job experience.
- Allows you to connect with others, meet new people and build friendships.
- Give back to the community or help you understand more about Aboriginal culture and history.
- If you are recently retired or no longer working it's a great way to fill in some of your newly found spare time.
- Improve your language skills.